Las Vegas’ award-winning drive-through holiday spectacular, Glittering Lights presented by Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing, returns to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway on November 10, 2022. The 2.5-mile course includes more than five million lights and 600 displays, with new larger-than-life additions for the 2022-2023 season.
A Holiday Tradition
Now celebrating 22 years, Glittering Lights is proudly produced by Ivory Star Productions and Winterland, Inc. The premier drive-through holiday experience – consistently voted Best of Las Vegas – grows every year, with new lights and amenities for old friends and new faces.
Return guests can expect their favorite moments, including hot cocoa, kettle corn, and even a living nativity on select nights – as well as the lights they’ve come to know and love.
New for 2022 and illuminating the way are the Glittering Lights Snow Yeti display, a new addition to sports alley – Las Vegas’ professional Lacrosse team – the Desert Dogs, and a variety of new drive thru themed arches.
“It fills me with so much Christmas spirit to be a part of something that has become a family tradition special to so many,” says John Bentham, Glittering Lights Event Producer. “This is an event that
generations have come to love and look forward to! I especially love to see our church communities gather and share the Christmas story to our guests through our Living Nativity.”
Special Nights for the Community
With nearly two months of special nights and activations, including saluting our community heroes, Glittering Lights’ 22nd year offers a little something for everyone. Upcoming special nights include –
- 11.11 – Veterans’ Day
- Veteran’s and their families will be admitted with free entry on November 11 with VIC ID (Veteran Identification Card) or DAV ID card (Disabled American Veterans ID).
- 11.13 – World Kindness Day sponsored by Anthem Injury Lawyers
- It’s cool to be kind with Glittering Lights! The first 200 paid vehicles entering the experience on November 13 will receive a free ticket for future use in honor of the day of kindness. This gifted ticket has no restrictions – guests are encouraged to pass it on and share the love! Due to the PJ5K, guests will be admitted at 6pm this night.
- 11.14 – Military Monday
- Military Monday returns on November 14, with free entry for all active and inactive military/families with valid ID. Veterans and active-duty military must present the ID at the entrance to Glittering Lights to receive free admission for their carload.
- 12.1 – RideNow Powersports Night
- Bring your love of off-roading to the Speedway! RideNow Powersports Night offers ATVs, Razors, Dirt Bikes and other recreational vehicles the chance to ride the Speedway at the most magical time of the year. Guests can enjoy free entry with a toy donation.
- 12.31 – Glitter into 2023!
- Stay up late(ish) with Glittering Lights as we celebrate New Years’ Eve on East Coast time. Guests will enjoy a New Year’s Eve Countdown followed by fireworks and all the magic of Glittering Lights.
Unique Ways to See the Lights
- Santa Tram – Park your car and let Glittering Lights do the driving with the Santa Tram sponsored by Silver State Schools Credit Union! The outdoor, open-air tram is a magical holiday experience complete with festive decor, fun games, Santa, and ride through the lights for the whole family. The Santa Tram experience is sold per person and is date and time specific.
- Fast Pass – Powered by Diamondback Land Surveying, Glittering Light’s Fast Pass VIP experience dashes your sleigh (and little ones) past the line during rush times to get you to the lights fast. Fast Pass is $65 per vehicle and offered on select, peak nights.
A Season of Giving
True to the spirit of the holidays, Glittering Lights is working again with community partners to spread joy. Guests are encouraged to visit Goodwill of Southern Nevada for ticket discounts – bring a bag of gently used household goods for a discount, stop for popcorn and hot chocolate from local Boy Scout Troops, and enjoy the show – a portion of each ticket gives back to Speedway Children’s Charities, Las Vegas chapter.
Hours and Tickets
Glittering Lights is open daily, from 4:45PM – 9PM Sunday through Thursday, and 4:45PM – 10PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and holidays. Tickets are priced at –
- Weekday Value (Monday-Thursday, some blackout dates) $29 per vehicle
- Carload Any Day Ticket $39
- Season Pass $129 for two vehicles
- Fast Pass $64 per vehicle
- Santa Tram $20 per person
Tickets can be purchased online at https://glitteringlightslasvegas.com/. Additional coupons and discount vouchers are available at local Terrible’s, Port of Subs, and Grimaldi’s locations.
Glittering Lights celebrates through January 8, 2023.
About Glittering Lights
Jingle that sleigh to Las Vegas Motor Speedway–only 10 minutes north of Downtown Las Vegas–for the holiday drive-through spectacular, Glittering Lights presented by Goettl Air Conditioning and Plumbing. The dazzling array of festive Christmas lights and sounds features more than 5 million LED lights that intertwine throughout a 2.5-mile course through the speedway, shining 22 years bright this holiday season. Follow Glittering Lights on Facebook and Instagram for updates and holiday cheer!